Thursday, November 5, 2009

We Found a Home......

.....and we can hardly wait to get there!!! I have been looking at apartments in Paris for days now and I think I've seen over 200!!! Either they were missing something that was important to us (like 2 bedrooms, an oven.....who would have thought?) or it was booked!

We had our hearts set on one apartment that overlooked the Arc de Triomphe AND you could see the Eiffel Tower in the distance, but at the last minute the owner decided to do a long term lease. I was so bummed! I could just see all of us watching the New Year's Eve fireworks from the warmth and comfort of our own little apartment.

Oh well.....the place we did get is fabulous! It is located in the 9th arrondissement and is only a block from the Metro.......across the street from a grocer.......around the corner from a fresh market and 10 steps from a world famous hair stylist (Should I?)

So.....this is the kitchen where we'll cook those delicious dishes we've been planning.....

And this is the lovely dining room where we'll feast on those dishes.....

And this is where we'll relax after a long day on the streets of Paris....


Isn't is beautiful!!! I can't wait to post pictures of all of us in these rooms!!!

Paris.....here we come!!!

No comments: