Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm Changing Careers!!!

In light of this past weeks events, or rather non-events, I've decided to have a go at a new career. I'm going to apply for the position of Weatherman at our local TV stations! I figure I've got a great chance!

As a mortgage loan officer, I have to be very accurate in my figures when assisting homebuyers and homeowners in their financial choices, but as a weatherman you can be off as much as 90%!!!! Dang, I like those odds!

On Tuesday we had a 90% chance of getting 2-4 inches of beautiful white snow......what did we get????? Nothing, I tell you.........nothing!!!!! I had my ingredients for snow cream ready...I had cancelled all appointments (the schools and city governments were closed, too!) and had picked out several movies to watch while I looked out the windows at the snow white wonder. Didn't happen!

So, I'm going to be a weatherman.....or weatherwoman....I don't care....all I know is that it would be nice not to have to be so precise all of the time!

No comments: