Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Howling at the Moon!

I've always wanted to know more about cameras and how to take a great picture. I had hoped to sign up for a class this month, but with things as busy as they are, I just don't have the time. Instead I've been playing around with the many, many dials and buttons and taking tons of pictures to see how they come out.

Last night there was such a beautiful moon and it looked awesome seeing it through the pines. Dennis helped me get the camera onto the tripod and I took several pictures..........here's the best:

I also tried taking pictures of "things" around the house, playing with light and texture. Can you guess what this is???I hope to look back months from now and see a big difference in the pictures I take. Keep posted (pun?)!!!

No comments: