Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm Not Advertising................

..........well, maybe a little...but not just for me....for you! As you all know, I've just celebrated 35 years since I first worked at a mortgage company. It was a bank then known as Virginia National Bank....which is NOW Bank of America! Isn't it funny that I've come full circle and am now a part of the Bank of America family.

Anyway...let me get to the point here....business has been slow for mortgage bankers. If I had to guess, I'd say that 35% of loan officers are now selling Schwan's steaks and ice cream, Herbalife or they are ringing up your Slurpee at 7-11! Well, I don't mind bragging to say that my clients are not part of this big fat mortgage mess! I have always been very conscientious in advising my clients about the most sound financing options available to them (ok, I'm starting to ramble...let me jump down off of this box!)

What I'm really here to say is that RATES ARE AT AN ALL TIME LOW (hovering right at 5%!!!!!).....HOME PRICES ARE AT AN ALL TIME LOW.....this is a GREAT time to refinance your current mortgage for future savings OR buy a home of your own! I know you may be thinking that the mortgage money is all dried up...it isn't and it never was. Of course, if you have never paid a bill on time and don't have a job, you can't get a mortgage anymore (that was so ridiculous!!!). But there's money here and plenty of it....and it's CHEAP!!!

If you or anyone you know is looking to buy a new home or refinance the mortgage on their current home, please consider calling me or passing along my name...I can lend in all 50 states!!! Everything can be handled via phone, email and FedEx....no need to worry!

Anyway, that's what I came back in here to say...yes, I feel a little guilty, but not completely. If I don't pass the word, who will??

I can be reached 24 x 7 x 365 at (757)718-6424 or at colaregister@gmail.com! (slinking away....with a smile...I've done my duty to help get this economy back rolling AND try to help people make/save money!)

No comments: