Sunday, February 21, 2010

Getting To Know You

Welcome to Getting To Know You...this fun meme is hosted by Keely.
You can head on over to her blog to play along in this fun fest.

Here are this weeks questions...

1. How often do you wash/change your sheets?
I like to change them every 3 or 4 days, but most of the time it's once a week
2. When is your birthday?
July 10, 1955

3. Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?
So far, all of my "bloggy friends" are friends, family and colleagues.  If I have any that I haven't met, I don't know about it.

4. Brad Pitt or George Clooney?
George.....no doubt!

5. If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?
I'd like to have my "twenty-somthing" body back....

6. How often do you wash your hair?
Every other day...

7. Do you have pets?
The only "baby" left at home is Shugs....our little white Lhasa Apso.  She's the love of our lives.

8. How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?
I'm very new to social networks.....BlogHer and BlogFrog (are they social networks?  I told you, I'm new!)

4 comments:

Keely said...

So many July birthday's! I love it! Yours is the day after mine..fun!

Thanks so much for joining in and happy happy Sunday!

Have a great week!

Momof3inVA said...

Yes, I also wish I had my 20 something body back (preferably right around 23...I was in my best shape then)...glad you joined in...and hey, I am just wingin' it too, but feel free to stop by any time!

HD said...

I wish I would have appreciated my body when I was younger. But isn't that the same with everything? (o:

Pennie said...

Yes, a younger body - I wish! If only it were that easy. Sigh.

Love your blog! Come and visit mine! www.sammysblogmoms.blogspot.com